21 January 2009

Oh Wii Oh... Whoa... Oh!

It appears I've been dragged kicking and screaming away from my Atari 2600 and into the 21st Century as my wife and I picked up a Wii and Wii Fit in the past few days.

Apparently I'm unbalanced. Like I need a machine to tell me this, I know what kind of friends I have and they all let me know this tidbit years ago. The Wii Fit though is a new voice crying in the wilderness. It has a funny and melodic tonal quality that reminds me of Wall-E on quaaludes while it cracks on my weight so it doesn't seem as degrading as it probably is.

Hopefully we can have some friends over soon and all look silly swinging the wiimotes around during tennis or bowling or boxing or something.

Wii!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! How are 'rents supposed to keep up when the techno-nerd kids keep galloping so far ahead of us? Wii? Wii Fit? No... we fat.
Loveya!

31/1/09 11:40  
Blogger Fineous Reese said...

I'm still obese according to the Wii. It boots up and says it's ok for me to step on it but when I do it says, "Oh!"

6/2/09 20:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home