but why is the rum gone?
Ok, we may need to postpone the official honeymoon in Australia because this past Saturday at a pre-St-Patricks-Day party I was treated to some home, or more accurately, beach-made rum. The nearly-syrup concoction was brewed up on a beach in St Martens and was so tasty I nearly stole the bottle from the hostess's mom but unfortunately while I was dancing a jig in honor of how tasty it was, the bottle was hidden away, or finished without me. I'm hoping for hidden so that I may find it later. Or we can just postpone the honeymoon and go to St Martens. Guess you can honeymoon there too, honeymoons are better with rum. And honey. mmmm...honey and rum... *drool*
Hey cool, there are labels now. Is "rum lust" a good label? Can labels be added later? How will Batman escape the nefarious trap laid by the Penguin? Tune in next time!
-Fin
Hey cool, there are labels now. Is "rum lust" a good label? Can labels be added later? How will Batman escape the nefarious trap laid by the Penguin? Tune in next time!
-Fin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home