23 October 2008

It's Groundhog Day, again

well not really although I did watch this most excellent flick again today. It seemed an interesting way to jump back into the blog thing here. "Fin, where've you been the past few months?" "Well it was all the same day repeated for me, you kept going forward?"

In actuality it's been a few months of health issues which don't need divulging on the intarwebs. Reckon most everyone that knows me outside the electrons knows the scoop, for those that don't, it's all good. God put some great doctors nearby and a wonderful woman in my life and a very cool mom that sent so many emails to friends and family that sometimes I feel like an urban legend. I've "known" for a while that we just get one trip through the life ride but as usual it takes something serious to "know" it for real.

So anyone notice there's some election coming up? Apparently so. Well never fear, here at neXus One we like to help folks out so without further ado, some engineers who have put a movie together to help with the process. Side note, I own that calculator on the right at 00:13. Oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home