31 August 2006

neXus work time (Humpday+1)

One of the odd things about working Tuesday-Saturday is how off from the rest of the world it feels. Mondays are a day off so they don't suck, Tuesdays suck. Wednesday is just Wednesday because Thursday is the hump day. Friday is kinda cool if I can keep my mind off the fact that the amount of time spent going out at night is reduced by having to get up at 5am Saturday to go to work. Working half of Saturday precludes me from doing things most folks do on Saturdays (day trips etc). Monday is nice to have off as most folks are at work including doctors, dentists, auto mechanics, so I can get stuff done without taking a day off. That being said, and knowing friends that work six days a week I really shouldn't complain, but screw that, it's annoying :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home